Victor Central School District
REMINDER . . .
During the registration process you will be asked to provide the following paperwork.
- Proof of Residency (1) – Mortgage Statement/Lease Agreement/Utility Bill
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Proof of your child's immunization
The three different options for submitting this documentation are:
Email your documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax your documents: 585-742-7020
Upload your documents: you will see "attach file" during registration process. If uploading your files it is recommended that you have them ready before starting.
The answer you give below will help the district determine what services you or your child may be able to receive under the McKinney-Vento Act. Students who are protected under the McKinney-Vento Act are entitled to immediate enrollment in school even if they don't have the documents normally needed, such as proof of residency, school records, immunization records, or birth certificate. Students who are protected under the McKinney-Vento Act may also be entitled to free transportation and other services.
Please submit evidence establishing you and your child’s physical presence in the school district. Please attach one of the following:
- Utility or other bills
- Proof of ownership of a house or condominium, such as a deed or mortgage statement.
Options for Submitting your documentation:
- Email your documents: email@example.com
- Fax your documents: 585-742-7020
- Upload your documents: see "attach file" below
This is so we know how to expect it.