History of VCS
This is the original drawing for the "new building" by architect Lester Ernst in 1939. This building is now known as our "Early Childhood School". It houses our Pre-K through First Grade classrooms.
An introduction to the publication "Comprehensive Long-Range Plan for Education Facilities" written in 1978, revised in 1978 and 1988.
Brief History of VCS
Paper written by Alexander Mabbett, Connor Keenn, Joey Colyer, and Tanner Rayburn. VIS, 4th grade - 2010
The History of VCS & It's Building's
The presentation that was given at the November 2013 Board of Education meeting to recognize the 1938 Board of Education members. They were recognized for their vision and leadership in purchasing the Ladd Farm, which is now the VCS Campus.
1938 Board of Education Recognition