2021 Progress Reports
PROGRESS REPORT CARD ACCESS
- K-6 families will be able to access their child’s progress report via SchoolTool. Below are directions for parents and/or guardians. Feel free to alert Lisa Phillips at email@example.com or Kristin Swann at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience difficulties accessing the progress report. We are here to provide support to those who may need it.
- K-3 School Tool Progress Report Directions English
- K-3 School Tool Progress Report Directions Spanish
- Intermediate School Progress Report Directions English
- Intermediate School Progress Report Directions Spanish
- Parents are able to access published elementary progress reports on March 15, 2021.
- For children in the hybrid model, grades will be based on the information teachers have gathered while working with their students. Grading will focus on growth in English Language Arts and Mathematics. Special Area Classes and 4-6 Science/Social Studies will utilize a narrative summary instead of grade and effort scales. A link will be added to the progress report that will bring parents to these grade level narratives.
100% Remote Model
At the District level, discussions have occurred on how best to report the progress of our elementary student in the 100% remote model, taking into account the unique learning experiences that exist during this school year. We realize that interactions with students and their families are personalized and based on individual needs. The progress reports this year will, therefore, be adjusted to include a narrative on what is known about the child’s educational growth and will also speak to the different ways that students are engaging with in-person opportunities. Overall, the progress report will provide you with a snapshot of your child’s academic growth based on what the teacher knows about the student.