Last spring, Victor Central School administrators, in conjunction with the District’s architectural firm, SWBR, completed a state mandated Building Condition Survey. This professional assessment of every building, required by the New York State Education Department every five years, is designed to:
- Uphold the highest level of health, safety and welfare for all students
- Sustain excellence in education program quality
- Maintain modern campus infrastructure
- Maximize current building utilization
- Minimize energy usage
- Implement justifiable sustainable initiatives
The largest component of the proposed 2021 capital project is the construction of a new Transportation Center to replace the existing 50-year old bus garage located on the north end of the VCS campus. Other work includes general roofing, roads and various building renovations and maintenance. The specific scope of work can be found in the Proposed Building Improvement Details section of this brochure.