Board of Education
The Board of Education meets on the second Thursday of each month at 7:15 p.m in the District’s Boardroom, located in the Early Childhood School. Members of the public are encouraged to attend. Victor School District’s monthly Board of Education meetings feature a “celebration” time set aside for student recognitions. Students’ achievements can range from artistic and athletic to academic. Celebrations are intended to not only showcase student achievement but also to celebrate the accomplish-ments of everyone who is part of Victor Central Schools. Each Board member, parent, community member, administrator, teacher, and staff member provide unique contributions that combine to make the District a place where learning is paramount and excellence is just the beginning.
The Board of Education can also be contacted
via District Clerk, Maureeen Goodberlet
at (585) 924-3252, x1402 or by email
Interested in Becoming A Board Member?
If you are interested in running for the Board of Education below is the information you will need to know:
- There are two, 3-year terms expiring on July 1, 2021 (incumbent Karen Ballard and incumbent Michael Vetter)
- Nominating petitions can be requested from the District Clerk, Maureen Goodberlet. She can be reached via telephone at (585) 924-3252 ext. 1402 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Petitions must be signed by at least twenty-five (25) qualified voters of the District.
- Petitions must be turned in, along with a digital photo and a bio, no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, April 16th.
- Candidates will be invited to the PTSA/PIE/VOICE in person "Meet the Candidate" night in conjunction with the Budget Forum on Tuesday, May 4th from 7:00 - 8:30 PM in the Victor Early Childhood School Boardroom.