Mental Health Resources
Use the Safe School Helpline to report threats of violence, suicide and illegal activity that could harm students.
Call: 1-800-418-6423 ext.359
Text: 66746, TIPS
2-1-1 connects you to expert, caring help.
2-1-1 directs families to resources for Mental Health, Crisis Services, Youth Behavioral Health, Food Resources, Substance Abuse, hotlines, and more.
The Lifeline provides 24/7 support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for those impacted, and best practices for professionals.
Text HOME to 741741 to Reach a Crisis Counselor.
Crisis Text Line serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing free, 24/7 support via Texting.
Text HOME to 741741
All helplines above are free, available 24/7, and confidential.
- Food Support
- Care for Caregivers
- Ontario County Mental Health
- Family Counseling Service of the Finger Lakes
- Rochester Center for Youth
- FLACRA - Finger Lakes Counseling & Recovery Agency
- Clifton Spring Hospital Mental Health Clinic
- National Resources and Lifelines
- Safe Harbors of the Finger Lakes