Thank you for your interest in Victor Central School District.
You must register your child in order for them to attend Victor Central School District. Our registration form is now online. During the registration process you will be asked to provide the following paperwork. (for other examples please see "Registration Requirements")
- Proof of Residency(1) – Mortgage Statement /Lease Agreement /Utility Bill
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Proof of your child's immunization
The three different options for submitting this documentation are:
- Email your documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your documents: 585-742-7020
- Upload your documents: you will see "attach file" during registration process. If uploading your files it is recommended that you have them ready before starting.
Please provide this information as promptly as possible, as the District is required to determine whether your child is entitled to continued enrollment in the District within four days of your initial enrollment request. Your failure to provide the required information may put your child’s continued enrollment in jeopardy.
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact our registrar, Betty Post.
Betty Post, Registrar
953 High Street
Victor, New York. 14564
Paper forms can be picked up at the Pupil Personnel Services office in the District Office building.