From Victor School Counseling Department:
In response to recent school closings, the Victor Counseling Department will continue to communicate with families and can provide support to students in various means including email and phone communication. For students or families who have questions or concerns, please use the following steps:
- Email your counselor and be sure to include the following information:
- Reason for your question or concern (academic, social/emotional, college/career)
- Provide a phone number and suggest times during the hours of 7:25am-2:55pm that you would be available to further discuss any of your questions.
- Counselors will do their best to respond to your email within 24 hours during the school week.
- If you have an urgent mental health concern for the safety of a student, please contact 911 or the Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program (CPEP) Mobile Crisis Unit at (315) 462-1080 or (585) 509-6606 immediately and they will send a counselor out to check on that person's well being.
Additional resources for your family are available on the www.victorschools.org website on the Distance Learning and Counseling web pages. Click on "Counseling Resources for Students While Not in School below"
Please know that as we work through these unique times, we are continuing to plan for how we can best support all students.